Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of your personal information. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Website. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
1. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
2. We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
3. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
4. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
5. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
6. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
7. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
If you provide personal data for a particular reason, we could make use of the personal data in connection with the reason for which it was provided. For example, registration information sent when creating your account, might be used to suggest products to you based on past acquisitions. We might use your personal data to offer access to services on the Website and monitor your use of such services.
“Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Website. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. As a User, you can browse our website to find out more about our Website. We collect the following information:
1. Contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
2. Demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
3. Data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments made by or with you through the use of Services;
4. Health insurance data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan);
5. Any other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters).
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
2. Geographical Information. When you use the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located in and display information with relevant data or advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or partners. If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application.
3. Automatic Information We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyse trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
4. Log Data Like many Website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Our Services are not directed to persons under the age of 18 years. We do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under 18 years. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personally Identifiable Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [enter your contact email]. If we become aware that a child under 18 years has provided us with Personally Identifiable Information, we will delete such information from our record.
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
1. To process your order;
2. To manage your account;
3. To tailor and improve our service to you;
We may disclose your personal information to:
1. Our agents and service providers;
2. Our infrastructure providers; and
3. Law enforcement and regulatory agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity or as otherwise required by law
We may use your information in the following ways:
1. Where it is necessary to perform our contract with you;
2. Where it is required by law;
3. Where you have provided consent, provided that you can withdraw this consent at any time; or
4. Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests as a business.
You have a number of rights under data protection legislation. These include:
1. Right of access You have the right to know what information we hold about you and to ask, in writing, to see your records. We will provide you with details of the records we hold as soon as possible and at latest within one month, unless the request is complex. We may require proof of identity before we are able to release the data. Please use the details in the “Contact us” section below if you would like to exercise this right.
2. Right to be informed You have the right to be informed how your personal data will be used. This policy as well as any additional information or notice that is provided to you either at the time you provided your details, or otherwise, is intended to provide you with this information.
3. Right to withdraw consent Where we process your data on the basis of your consent (for example, to send you marketing texts or e-mails) you can withdraw that consent at any time. To do this, or to discuss this right further with us, please contact us using the details in the “Contact us” section below.
4. Right to object You also have a right to object to us processing data where we are relying on it being within our legitimate interests to do so (for example, to send you direct marketing by post). To do this, or to discuss this right further with us, please contact us using the details in the “Contact us” section below.
5. Right to restrict processing In certain situations you have the right to ask for processing of your personal data to be restricted because there is some disagreement about its accuracy or legitimate usage.
6. Right of erasure In some cases, you have the right to be forgotten (i.e. to have your personal data deleted from our database). Where you have requested that we do not send you marketing materials we will need to keep some limited information in order to ensure that you are not contacted in the future.
7. Right of rectification If you believe our records are inaccurate you have the right to ask for those records concerning you to be updated. To update your records please get in touch with us using the details in the “Contact us” section below.
8. Right to data portability Where we are processing your personal data because you have given us your consent to do so, you have the right to request that the data is transferred from one service provider to another.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any
of these rights, please contact us at [email]
Complaints: If you are unhappy with the way in which we have handled your personal information please contact us using the details below. You are also entitled to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office – https://ico.org.uk/.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We employ physical, electronic, and managerial measures to safeguard the information we collect online. However, no company can fully eliminate security risks, so we cannot make guarantees about any part of our services. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information. We utilise practical protection measures to safeguard against the loss, abuse, and modification of the individual Data under our control. Personal Data is kept in a secured database and always sent out by means of an encrypted SSL method when supported by your web browser.
We will retain your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collected it, or for as long as we have your consent to do so where your consent is our legal basis on which we process such data. All retained data will be held subject to this policy.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 0750 7777 560